A specialised course aimed at improving the skills of work study personnel in the garment manufacturing environment. The training teaches work study officers how to analyse, improve processes and resource utilisation, apply work measurement to establish standard times, use standard times to balance sewing lines and control worker productivity, report writing, graphing techniques and incentive schemes.
- Module 1 Introduction to Work Study
- Module 2 What is Work Study?
- Module 3 Work Study and methods
- Module 4 Work Measurement
- Module 5 Operator Efficiency